Friday, August 29, 2008

Moving Day


So we are officially moving today. Well, at least the first few loads of stuff. We are making the big move (furniture and other big and heavy stuff) tomorrow. I will be very happy when it is 2 weeks from now and we are out of our old apartment and done dealing with cleaning and all of the hassle. I am excited to have a new place and with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathroom (one of which is a master bath). Yeah for not stepping on rubber duckies every time I go to take a shower. The picture above shows what it looks like from the outside.


I think after time you forget how much of a pain it is to actually move and all of the packing and the heavy lifting and the headache. But sometime you have to do things you don't want to so you can have a nicer apartment.

1 comment:

Jake said...

Yeah, I should know this afternoon whether or not next summer we'll be moving up into Salt Lake county. We're going up to my parents tonight and going to watch my little brother's football game. What time do you want us up there tomorrow morning to help out?