Wednesday, October 29, 2008

9 Month Well Baby Visit

So I took the boys to the doctor this morning and here are their measurements

Joe
14.5 lbs. (He grew 3.5 lbs in 3 months)
27.5 inches tall (He grew 3.5 inches in 3 months)

Ben
16 lbs. (He grew 4 lbs in 3 months)
27.5 inches tall (He grew 3.5 inches in 3 months)

They both did very well at the doctor visit. I feel bad because I promised them that they would not have to get any shots today because they are caught up on their immunizations but I had them get Flu shots. They were really good about it...Ben did not even cry...I was so proud. I got a Flu shot too.

I just realized that they are small for their age but Alisha was 16 lbs at 9 months too so I must just have small babies. At least we know that it won't last for long. Look at Alisha now...She is SO tall.

No comments: