Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

Well, I figured it's about time to post something since it has been 6 months since my last one.

We had a pretty good Halloween this year considering it was raining and cold so the kid's couldn't go trick-or-treating. We went to our Ward's Halloween carnival and had a good time. We did homemade costumes this year that turned out pretty cute so here are some pics.


Alisha as a Gothic vampire (she designed the costume herself)

Joe as Buzz Lightyear

Ben as Woody

Joe and Ben at the carnival

these are some cakes that i made for the cake walk at the carnival.
this one is so gross :-)

Our pumpkins. We carved one more but it got stolen and smashed :-(
Alisha carved the ghost .

1 comment:

Maria said...

I feel so honored that today, the day my kiddos are napping well and I'm able to view blogs, you have updated yours! ;) Ahh so glad you guys had a such a fun Halloween and those homemade costumes turned out GREAT!